All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $19/hr – $23/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Expedites, routes, and dispatches material and parts in accordance with production schedules and commitments.
• Reviews master production schedule to determine possible and actual shortages and alerts proper authorities of potential problems.
• Generates progress reports on schedule status and keeps records of completed orders.
• Takes appropriate action to expedite materials such as order damaged material repaired or in-house material transportation.
• Reports on completion dates, material changes or substitutions, shortages, and schedule modifications.