||MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN,(Wafer Fabrication Technician)
||Expected to be 3 Months contract with possible extension(Day Shift)
Education: High School diploma or GED
- Manufacturing Technicians operate complex equipment and analytical tools in a ESD environment.
- Multi-tasked responsibilities include, non-standard processing and problem-solving, as well as actual processing of state-of-the-art device.
- Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training cluster members while building a self-sustaining cluster team.
Skills: Good problem solving ability is a must.
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must. Computer Systems: Computer literacy, MS word, excel, PPT, Email
- There is a lot of walking and standing in this position. Some areas are sit down, but more common is walking and standing.