All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling. Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout. Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance. Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions. May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan. Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality. Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques. Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques. Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
• Responsible for all Manufacturing engineering aspects of high reliability programs to ensure mission success
• Develops, modifies, applies and maintains manufacturing systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product
• Collaborates with all engineering disciplines and manufacturing functions to ensure efficient production of the highest quality product
• Devises and implements methods and procedures for manufacturing, inspecting, testing and evaluating products and production equipment
• Designs and analyzes manufacturing and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment
• Performs statistical analysis to assess the performance of equipment, processes and functions
• Determines area of possible improvement and documents all required actions to improve the product/process
• Employee will participate in program start up duties including production readiness, design, drawing and process reviews
• Additionally, employee will be responsible for the creation of process planning work orders to direct the production for each piece of hardware that is produced
• Once hardware is on the production floor the employee will work with the floor operators to answer any questions and solve technical issues in real time
• Coordinate with all supporting functional areas in order to determine the best solution for the product to maintain the highest levels of quality
• Conduct briefings and technical meetings for top management and customer representatives
• knowledge of electronics and assembly of electronics
• knowledge of surface mount technology
• Demonstrate discipline in creating strong work plans for manufacturing to aid in the manufacturing of products. Along with providing support to produce high quality
• Able to work independently to continuously improve processes and procedures related to manufacturing and quality
• The Manufacturing Engineer should have a demonstrated track record of working and communicating with upper management/customer representative as well as a self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervisor oversight.