- Assists for all general Receiving and Shipping operations in GMP Warehouse. Assists in the delivery of internal Production supplies.
- Assists for the sampling and warehousing operations for Production Raw Materials, Component Materials, Maintenance and Production Stores spare parts, and the Laboratory Stockroom.
- Assists in the proper storage of Final Product and with the shipment of Final Product to international and domestic destinations.
- Has responsibility for proper storage of Master and Working Cell Banks.
- Schedules pickups and deliveries to the Satellite Warehouse for BBC materials.
- Must maintain current GMP and safety, environmental, quality and EEO/AA standards of the Corporation, Division, and Location in all warehousing operations.
Required Skills and Education Requirements:
- High School diploma, including good math skills.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in warehouse, shipping, and receiving operations. Knowledge of PC, exposure to Microsoft Word and Excel software, and some experience with computerized inventory control.
- Ability to follow specific procedures without deviation and attention to detail are necessary.
- Experience working in a GMP environment highly desirable. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position, including lifting up to 30 lbs. repeatedly throughout each day, performing constant bending, walking and transporting of materials.
- Able to assist in all assigned functions in support of the Stores Inventory Program including the performance of Cycle Counts and Physical
- Inbound receiving experience in a GMP warehouse, Computer proficiency, and SAP experience.