Shift Timings: 9-5 Monday to Friday
• The Collections Services Assistant will move a variety of library materials from current storage areas to new storage areas within the John Hay Library.
• This work will involve packing and moving materials, updating existing bibliographic records, creating new bibliographic records, assigning subject headings, confirming documentation, labeling folders, and typing lists.
• Some of the library materials are oversized.
• Must have computer experience including excel basics: sorting, filtering, data entry
• Experience working in libraries, museums, or bookstores
• Will teach the inventory system they will be using.
• Very highly proficient with computers, spreadsheets, and learning new software programs quickly.