All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Shift Timings: 8 am-5 pm, Monday to Friday.
• This employee will support the company’s Facility Lease Manager and the Real Estate team and assist with ensuring we pay our landlords on a timely and accurate basis by performing administrative functions.
• Provide/deliver/monitor lease expirations database and ensure accurate and timely completion of lease data needs and reporting
• Track variances
• Record any cost savings in the Lease database and ensure updates to the Lease master file are accurate
• Communicate and coordinates with the Real Estate team for utility, facility, or other activity changes
• Respond to emails from the field (repairs, renewals, rent rates, questions about landlords, etc.)
• Follow through with landlords who are in default about the status of remediation
• Approve code, scan, and send invoices to AP that are not sent to the PO Box in MA
• Process check requests to AP for renewals, relocation, or rent increases during the month when not set up on recurring
• Set up all recurring rent payments/changes/escalations with General Ledger/Finance
• Assist CM/DM with the relocation checklist process
• Process new property owner info, change of ownership, W9s with AP, GL, and finance
• Assist legal in obtaining the property/tax information for insurance renewals yearly
• Coordinates payment of property taxes based on contents for the tax dept.
• Review the GL list of changes for the RJE monthly for the next month and advise on Lease status, closures, etc. before they extend the month-to-month recurring journal entry
• Required to be proactive, adaptable, and responsive
• Good verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Prior work experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Prior experience with AS400 a plus
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or GED equivalent required
• The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds