All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
• Initiate and Plan Project: Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives, financials, and deliverables.
• Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect the project, working with business and IT management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
• Executing and Closing Project: Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Leads team in delivering project scope. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
• Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to project teams, business, and IT management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues and manage risks.
• Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities. Motivates project team to deliver project outcomes.
• Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and functional policies and procedures.
• Decisions: Make decisions that impact project level activities.
• Drive Continuous Improvement of Project Process and Governance: Will continually examine Plans/Risks/Issues to identify gaps in project communication or process, and holding project team accountable for improvement, to drive proactive solutions as the project is ongoing.
• PPM Tool experience is required.
• Candidate should be an experienced IT project manager (minimum of 8 years of experience in IT).
• For this role, we require a strong IT PM. This PM role will specifically focus on Infrastructure projects within IT, which may include project subjects such as LAN, WAN, wireless, data circuits, teleconferencing, tech refresh, lifecycle management, and/or site moves (as examples).
While Infrastructure project experience is desired/preferred, IT project experience within the space of System Development Life Cycle, Security, and/or Finance are all acceptable areas of expertise for this candidate.
• Project Manager:
• Will plan, coordinate, and execute on Infrastructure projects.
• Projects will include strategy development, design, implementation, and testing of various Infrastructure solutions in varied technical domains.
• Over the life of the engagement, there will be a mix of projects in various states; some in planning, some in implementation, and some in closeout.
• Given the breadth of activities, candidate should be organized and excel at tracking activities to ensure dependencies are known, delays are predicted and escalated/managed in accordance with good project management practices.