Shift timings: Monday through Friday 9-6
• Increases revenue by responding to / initiating incoming / outgoing potential customer inquiries and uses company resources and policies and procedures to provide complete, accurate data. Uses appropriate technologies and follows processes in accordance with company standards to ensure patient contact is handled with accuracy and operational effectiveness.
• Attends work on a regular and predictable basis.
• Establishes customer contact by receiving inbound or initiating follow up outbound calls
• Promotes products and facilitates customer needs to utilize company’s products or services by adequately assessing customer qualification, thoroughly explaining product/services benefits and assisting with facilitating physician communication as necessary.
• Resolves customer concerns by providing appropriate information regarding products and services
• Records customer information and maintains database by obtaining, entering, and verifying required data.
• Ensures quality service by following departmental and company policies, procedures, and standards as well as adhering to compliance policies, procedures, and standards.
• Facilitates sales process by communicating/sharing information with appropriate internal and external contacts.
• Provides customer follow-up as required.
• Contributes to departmental objectives by accomplishing required contact and sales results.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Inside sales experience
• Medical industry knowledge beneficial
• Prior computer experience
• Ability to type at least 25-30 words per minute
Education and Experience:
• Graduate from an accredited high school.
• While performing the duties for this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk to hear.
• The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
• The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet