The ideal candidate will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of key tasks supporting the successful implementation of new Small Business Clients with and/or on behalf of a team of Implementation Specialists. Responsibilities during this assignment can include
- Supporting Implementation Specialist in all aspects of onboarding a new client.
- Execute the preliminary steps to build a new client structure for implementation requests routed through shared Salesforce queue; using standard client set-up guideline(s) and process(es)
- Benefit set-up validation in core Facets system and communicating to implementation owners any discrepancies with expected outcome
- Execution of new client online portal access set-up, Virtual Benefit Fair; includes sending the appropriate communication email templates
- Review incoming membership documents (Microsoft Excel and Word) to confirm accuracy in formatting and validity of data; includes communicating when updates are needed for successful membership enrollment and/or submission for processing.
- Submitting membership documents via email to the appropriate department along with validating ID Cards for accuracy once membership has loaded.