All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
The Workforce Operations organization is seeking a contract Human Resource Assistant for the Multi Transaction / Manager Support team. This role is primarily responsible for administrative tasks relating to employee and contractor transaction assistance, entry, and correction. Additional duties include answering incoming inquiries via phone, chat, or service requests from managers. The position is based out of Irving, TX and will allow for some telework.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Reviewing Workday tasks for accuracy and initiating updates or corrections when needed utilizing case studies, desktop procedures and other tools.
• Solving problems and completing work by utilizing training, knowledge, tools, reports, and analytical skills.
• Maintaining confidentiality of information and only view need to know information.
• Performing job duties while maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Answering a broad range of questions related to Workday data and transactions.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities/initiatives and show initiative and creativity.
• Must be able to anticipate problems and communicate appropriately with Managers and Human Resource partners.
• Experience using telephony systems and case management systems such as Heat or ServiceNow
• Experience utilizing PeopleSoft or Workday for human resource transactions
• Previous experience interacting with customers in a call center / service center environment