All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Job Title HR Project Manager
Duration Expected to be 7 Months contract with possibility of extension
Other areas of responsibility include
· Develop performance measures and status of the process/project that are derived from the completion of the workstreams, activities and tasks.
· Provide executive leaders and key stakeholders with the information needed to assess which proposals have the highest potential value, impact, and strategic alignment.
· Coordinate across team and meetings in partnership with the Public Affairs workforce development lead to ensure the successful integration of work against key milestones and deliverables.
· Summarize project status to identify key workforce development themes and inform strategic roadmap. (6) Weekly report on project status, gaps, and timeline updates, and communication of status report in key staff syncs.
Key skills and experience for this role include:
· Experienced knowledge of project and change management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes, and approaches
· Project management capability and/or PMO execution experience.
· Strong PowerPoint and Excel experience/Microsoft Office programs
· Excellent Analytical skills
· Strong Communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a research team.
· Strength in stakeholder management and communications
· Keen eye for detail and organization
· Ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of the big picture as well as ability to prioritize
· Dashboard and Power BI experience a plus
· Minimum Educational Requirement: BS degree preferred, AS degree as a minimum.