All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Location: Hybrid 1-2 days onsite
• Performs daily accounting functions for EL programs.
• Reviews and processes fellow payments, travel reimbursements, purchase orders, cost transfers, and journal vouchers.
• Audits and processes overseas office expense reports for EL programs. Inputs all processed accounting transactions into program databases.
• Researches problems and advises program staff on routine financial questions.
• Initiates action and follow-up on decisions to ensure smooth financial management of the project.
• Creates expense reports on behalf of other employees.
• Creates and uploads accounting journals.
• Responsible for starting the formal purchasing process in the system.
• Enters requisitions on behalf of others.
• Responsible for acknowledging receipt of ordered goods and services and entering receipts to enable invoice payments.
• GMS roles include requisitioner, financial reporter, expense preparer, journal preparer, and financial reviewer.
• Monitors and tracks subcontract activity. Reviews subcontractor budget proposals and makes recommendations if necessary.
• Audits and processes invoices.
• Reconciles subcontractor encumbrance schedule to the G/L.
• Prepares budget-to-actual reports for subcontracts.
• Reconciles databases to GMS. Prepares monthly internal budget-to-actual reports for EL programs.
• Prepares monthly Fellows costs tracking report. Prepares a yearly 1099 Fellow costs report for GU Tax office.
• Prepare program budgets for grants provided by the State Department / ECA, and US Embassies
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-3 years in Grant Accounting experience preferred.
• Must be detailed oriented with good organizational and communication skills.
• Must have a working knowledge of Windows and advanced Excel skills.