Responsibilities and Duties:
- Candidates must have completed FAA approved flight attendant training in the last 12 months.
- Candidates will be required to operate both domestic and international flights, demonstrate a consistent high attention to detail, the ability to collaborate with peers and other Flight Department team members, have excellent communication skills, be trusted to maintain confidentiality in support of the business, and be willing to support a service and safety culture of continuous improvement.
- Candidates must adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Must have at least a High School or GED Diploma
- Current FAA approved flight attendant training certificate
- Must have a valid Passport with the ability to travel without restrictions
- Must be able to lift and / or move up to 80 pounds
- Must have the Covid-19 vaccination
- Strong understanding of Aviation Safety, Training, and Basic First Aid including CPR and AED
- Able to effectively operate all onboard emergency exits and equipment
- Able to work rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays – subject to the flight schedule
- 10+ years (preferred) of Flight Attendant work experience
- Pass a background check, pre-employment drug test, and criminal history records
Be willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement