||Firmware Test Engineer
||Up to 10 months with possible Extension
- Candidate is responsible for designing and developing test automation framework and automation scripts to run the entire validation flow as defined by the requirements document.
- Automation to run the validation test suite to iterate tests on different systems, configurations and OS and evaluate results.
- Candidate must have a College degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a comparable 4 year degree program with a 3+ years’ experience in the following areas:
- Scripting skills for example: Bash, and Python.
- BASH command line familiarity
- Code documentation experience
- Automation Experience
Additional nice to have Qualifications
- Experience writing system validation test plans and/or diagnostic test scripts used for validation.
- Platform level validation, tools and methodologies
- Debugging experience involving root causing issues at hardware, firmware, OS level, kernel debug