• Performs repairs and maintenance in plant or office facilities, or on machines and equipment.
• Typically performs work in one or more of the maintenance trades: carpentry, plumbing, painting, machine and equipment repair, electrical, sheet metal fabrication, and welding.
• Conducts routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment. Uses hand and power tools.
• Tests inspect, troubleshoots, and repairs machines and equipment.
• Uses blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications.
• Familiar with basic hand tools and power tools.
• Scope of work to include but is not limited to personnel moves, equipment moves, office moves, installation of whiteboards and cork boards, and organizing and cleaning storage areas.
• Looking for a self-motivated team-focused individual that works well with others and has a strong customer service attitude.
: 2- 5 years
: Anil Kumar
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.