||Up to 7 months with possible Extension
||Chandler AZ 85248
Please note that this position is a field position where they will be spending time out in the field working from a table or handheld computer. Not a desk job. In addition, this role is 100% Onsite. Please submit local candidates only.
- Position will be supporting routine operations on the client D1D Factory Waste Treatment systems, and will be required to – Vary shift based on business needs.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide – Variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures and systems.
- Troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining a wide – Variety of waste systems – Conducting preventative maintenance inspections and performing required preventative maintenance duties.
- Good computer skills and an aptitude to quickly learn software applications.
- Knowledge in the theory and principles of operations and controls of facilities systems.
- Working knowledge and hands-on Technical capabilities of preventative and predictive maintenance, trouble shooting, diagnosis and repair.
- Instrumentation and controls knowledge with SCADA systems – Ability to work from maintenance schedules, blueprints, procedures, and diagrams.
- Good – Verbal and written communication skills – Ability to function and interact in a fast-paced team environment is essential.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: Two-year Associates Degree with at least 2 years of related facilities experience.