Seeking a motivated technically savvy creative coordinator with executive level skills in graphics, charts, infographics, color schemes, a master at templates, animations, hyperlinking, and other PowerPoint functions to support Executive level.
• Create visual empowering and precise PowerPoint presentations that aligns with company values, mission, and goals that supports our executive level team.
• Create and update high-quality presentation on new information or drafts provided by the Client team, aligning with Client brand guidelines and procedures.
• Update existing presentation materials to effectively communicate complex concepts and messages
• Translate numerical and other data into easy-to-understand visuals, simplifying content to aid comprehension and impact.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Deliver high-quality output to tight deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail, ensuring errors are eliminated or minimized.
• Maintain visual consistency across all materials created and updated,
• Proactively propose and implement updates to existing and new presentation templates where required.
• Maintain a close, collaborative relationship with Executives and act as a PowerPoint and presentation subject matter expert across the business.
• Drive innovation in presentation design; seize opportunities to introduce new ideas, interactivity, and other tactics
• Keep abreast of changing industry trends and take active steps to share and implement external best practice in Client presentations
• 5 – 10 years Presentation design experience in a large industry experience preferred.
• High level of proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel experience required.
• Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or Microsoft certified.
• 9/80 Schedule, Onsite