All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am-4:30 pm
• Provides direct support to management.
• Scheduling appointments and maintaining the calendar.Handles travel arrangements.
• Compose a variety of correspondence and materials.
• Prepares reports and presentation material.
• Proofreading and additional admin duties.
• Screening phone calls and visitors.
• Calendar Management
• 5+ years of admin experience
• will have a heavy emphasis on scheduling meetings and managing calendars for the Director and Assistant Director
• Proficient in scheduling, Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
FileMaker Pro, Project
• Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, time management and organizational
skills. Customer service-oriented.
• Ability to research and analyze info/reports.
• Communication, time management, organizational
• Associates degree