- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a directly related field with 4+ years of administrative support within a large corporate environment
- Proficient in MSFT Teams from setting up channels, using Chat, and features such as breakout rooms, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Strong customer orientation and teaming skills
- Strong communication skills
- Sound judgment and decision making to resolve complex problems\
- Manage sensitive and confidential information discreetly
- Self-motivated to meet deadlines independently
- Strong understanding and experience in booking domestic and international travel
- Understands department goals and priorities, anticipates needs, and initiates action
- Manages multiple priorities and re-prioritizes where necessary
- Organizing and managing complex calendar schedule(s) for one or more managers, maintaining executive’s agenda and assisting in planning appointments, customer meetings, conferences, etc.
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Provides support for departmental events, quarterly events and recognition as well as coordinating activities across the organization, events, conferences, F2Fs, etc: plans and organizes the events, prepares agendas, coordinates all logistics.
- Exercises diplomacy, tact, and judgment in interacting with a wide range of constituents at varying levels of an organization including staff at all levels, administration staff ; customers.
- Demonstrates strong accuracy and attention to detail while taking the initiative to manage logistics of the department/division such as maintaining divisional organizational charts, phone distribution lists and divisional logistics needs.
- Strong capability working with all Microsoft tools, Intel tools, purchasing and finance systems.
- Additional duties include managing tactical projects, general administrative duties such as order supplies, CR coordination, generating shipping memo, etc.
- Uses strong organizational skills to improve the efficiency of administrative processes.
- Works closely with the Senior and Executive administrative staff, demonstrates strong verbal/written communication skills and work well on an executive team both individually and as a team member.
- Demonstrates strong customer service orientation and uses discretion and judgment to ensure applicable private/proprietary business information, data, transactions and correspondences maintain confidentiality and sound judgement.
- Anticipates the business needs of the leadership team/admin team, proactively formulating and evaluate solutions and/or recommendations to facilitate meeting deadlines and achieving goals.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records, meets deadlines and manages multiple projects and processes in support of various operating departments.
- Extremely flexible, adaptable to an evolving fast pace environment, works well under pressure, manages assigned tasks/projects with the skills to reassess/and prioritize deadlines for upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Assists in resolving administrative needs for improvement/problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions working closely with management and human resources.