Job Title Equipment Technician
Duration Expected to be 18 Months contract with possibility of extension
Location Santa Clara CA 95054
- Maintain and operate liquid bulk and specialty gas/chemical delivery equipment.
- Perform minor inspections and preventive maintenance on gas and chemical related equipment.
- Perform daily rounds including recording readings, completing safety inspections, monitoring online gas and chemical systems, verifying toxic gas monitoring operations, and completing chemical tote/drum and gas cylinder change-outs.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Maintains a high level of work ethics and safety, in all aspects of chemical, electrical and mechanical work that is being completed.
- Solid and quick learner, able to handle multiple items/issues at once (multitasking).
The 5 essential and desirable skills/ experience required for the role
- Chemical safety awareness,
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance background
- Basic electronics knowledge
- Two years of industrial work experience.
- Evidence of previous work in a successful team environment.