All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
This position provides technical support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks. Gathers, maintains, formats, compiles, and manipulates technical data, such as laboratory or material test results and engineering design changes. Produces engineering documentation, reports, drawings (flow charts, block diagrams, and schematics). Performs detailed mathematical calculations using established formulas; preliminary analyses of data where guidelines are provided in such areas as trajectory adequacy, model dimensional consistency; and quantitative judgments concerning technical data. Uses computer in performance of analyses and development of documentation/reports. May conduct tests and record data to assist with engineering evaluation or analysis. The selected candidate will be required to use highly sophisticated computer aided metrology equipment that will require knowledge of multiple software applications.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED and 6 years of experience with assorted Computer-Aided Measurement Systems (C.A.M.S.) and/or Laser Tracking Interferometer or non-Interferometer Systems (FARO-LEICA-API).
• Must be familiar with multiple computer aided metrology systems such as
Laser trackers, articulated arms, scanners, 6DoF (Six Degree of Freedom) etc.
• Experience with inspection, maintenance/repair, testing and optical and mechanical alignment/adjustment of laser modules and laser tracking systems.
• Experience with calibration/compensation of instrument to ensure quality measurements.
• Experience with computer aided graphic interfaces (Verisurf X, SA and Maya matrix, BuildIT, Polyworks).
• Experience in data collection for the Validation/Verification of Tooling and Production Engineering. Coordination with Manufacturing. Engineering, Quality, and Tool Design to interpret, analyze, and advise on the data results.
• Experience with assembly tooling and/or composite tooling.
• Experience in Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to communicate/interface with multiple levels, such as Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Tool Design to interpret, analyze, and advise on the data results.
• The ability to work on high ladders and portable platforms, ability to lift heavy objects over 35lbs., and the ability to stand for long periods of time is required.
• The ability to work 1st shift “5:00 am – 3:30 pm” or 2nd shift “4:12 pm – 2:42 am” and any work schedule is required.
• This position requires the ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
• Experience in 3D modeling systems (CATIA UG, V5, R22).
• Experience in reverse engineering and model building from collected data
• Ability to implement Lean Thinking in the operations and documentation of Computer-Aided Measurement Systems (C.A.M.S.).
• Knowledge of Theodolite systems, Photogrammetric laser radar systems, laser scanning systems and articulating arms.
Job Titles that would transition well would be Metrology Technician, Metrology Engineer, Quality Inspection with an emphasis in Metrology, Toolmaker, Jig & Fixture Builder, Dimensional Control Technician.
Candidate will be interfacing with Manufacturing Engineers, Production Leads and Production Managers pretty regularly, I prefer someone who is productive but still possesses average speaking and writing skills that can communicate well in a team-based environment.
Medical Qualifications: Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, carry objects potentially over 35lbs. Ability to work in elevated environments; ladders, stairs, platforms.
Work schedule will be 4/10, candidate has to have the ability to work 1st or 2nd Shift depending on shift requirements.