All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Client is looking for three temporary Electronic Assembly and Harness build Technicians with positive attitudes and willingness to work in a team environment.
• This is a minimal six-month position in the Oklahoma City area and the positions are subject to a contract extension.
• The ideal candidate will have formal electronics training equivalent to 2 years of technical trade school or military technical school.
• You must have electronics troubleshooting and chassis wiring or assembly experience and be able to use common hand tools.
• The candidate must be able to read and interpret electronic schematics and wiring diagrams and know how to use electronic meters and continuity testers. Experience in the repair of military connectors, replacing crimped connector pins, and terminating wire lugs is a plus.
• Candidates must be willing to work a minimum of forty hours per week on-site.
• Focusing on good attitudes with military electronics training preferred.
• Familiarity with Daniels Crimpers and terminating military connectors.