||Up to 7 months with possible Extension
||Chandler AZ 85248
- Working knowledge of Standard for Electrical Equipment Maintenance (NFPA 70B), and Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace (NFPA 70E)
- Skills to read electrical diagrams, schematics and blueprints.
- Commitment to safety, for yourself and those around you.
- Expertise to collaborate effectively with a diverse, high-performing team to achieve challenging goals.
- Commitment to follow detailed work standard
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Steel Toe Boots/Shoes are required for this role
Minimum educational requirements
- HS or equivalent
- Electrical Journeyman license (any state) is not required, but a plus