- Supporting and Managing Safety Programs such as Covid-19 or similar.
- Actively participate in the analysis of problems of the different situations presented by collecting inputs from various sources and promote discussion with various stakeholders to reach agreement on
appropriate priorities establishment for the Safety, Health, and Environmental issues.
- Basic computer skills i.e. Email, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Zoom and Teams meetings,
- Must be able have excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Must be working and walking around within office, lab, warehouse and manufacturing buildings.
- Must be standing and walking as job dictates
- Must be able to drive their own vehicle to get around Lake county- would get reimbursement for mileage.
- Must have compassion and empathy when working with employees and others.
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Sciences, Occupational Health, Public Health, Engineering or similar
- 4 to 6 years of combined experience managing EHS or similar programs to assure compliance with government regulations and company policies.