All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• As a Digital Design Engineer at Direct Client, you will have a challenging and rewarding opportunity to be a part of our Enterprise-wide digital transformation.
• The selected individual will work on FPGA or ASIC Design across the full product life cycle process.
• In this capacity, you will utilize your working knowledge of digital design, signal processing and digital interfaces.
• This candidate will have an ability to operate in a team environment and collaborate across the different teams as required to accomplish the goals.
This position is located in Linthicum, MD.
• BS in Electrical Engineering or another STEM (Science, Technology, Engineer, Mathematics) discipline
• 9+ years of digital design engineering experience
• Working knowledge of full product life cycle (requirements, design, implementation and test) of FPGA Design and/or ASIC Design
• Knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog and/or VHDL
• Experience with industry standard FPGA design implementation tools for IP integration, PnR, CDC
• Experience with industry standard ASIC front-end design tools for synthesis, LEC, CDC
• Experience with STA constraints generation and timing closure
• Experience with MATLAB, Mentor Graphics design tools, Synopsys or similar tool
• Familiarity with Xilinx and Intel FPGA technology
• Working a 9/80 schedule is possible but optional.
• Work is 100% on site – no remote work available.