All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Range: $65/hr to $75/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Plan, evaluate, develop, deploy, document, and maintain data models using best practices, team established processes, methods and tools.
• Evaluate data to ensure it meets corporate policy, development standards, and business data requirements.
• Responsible for statistical analysis, identification of data issues, and validation of data integrity.
• Ability to draw insights from data, and translates those insights into actions that drive business results.
• Demonstrated experience with developing models and data transformations in SAP HANA using Classic or Advanced XSA (preferred)
• Demonstrated experience with SQL queries and performance tuning/optimization
• Experience with GIT and Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development (CI/CD) practices
• Experience working in an Agile environment and (Jira preferred)
• Experience with using data analytics and/or visualization tools (Tableau, Business Objects BI)
• Self-motivated with strong time management capabilities and ability to adapt to shifting priorities
• Demonstrated experience with evaluating business requirements and creating supporting documentation
• Must have strong problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to document technical solutions in support of standards and best practices
• A Bachelor’s degree in (Data Science, Scientific, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, related discipline, or equivalent experience) and 7+ years relevant work experience as a Data Engineer