All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $38.36/hr – $50.48/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases. Conducts performance tuning of indexes and databases in general.
• Reviews database design and integration of systems, provides backup recovery and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements.
• Maintains security and integrity controls.
• Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization. May develop stored procedures and/or triggers.
1. Database programming to include table normalization, SQL(Structured Query Language), and data integrity
2. VBA (Visual Basic for applications) expertise and debugging skills
3. Object oriented programming