All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
As a CAM, the individual will work with a technical team, Program Operations leadership business management and Scheduling team to gather necessary information for cost control, forecasting, and proposals. The CAM will update Earned Value Management (EVM) tools and produce required data products, review monthly Earned Value (EV) data and provide cost account status, and support program requirements. Additionally, this individual will manage multiple projects across working directly with Tool Design Engineering as well as with inhouse and offsite fabrication.
What You’ll Get to Do:
• Coordinate with technical leadership a cross functional Integrated Program Team (IPT) to meet program cost, schedule and technical objectives
• Develop and deliver presentations to customers, management and other program stakeholders
• Define, plan, perform, monitor, control, and complete a variety of project tasks simultaneously.
• Perform Control Account Management (CAM) duties
• Track budget actuals against predictions and financial performance against the full EV performance management baseline, participate in CAM status calls, prepare status for/attend weekly status meeting, provide/enter weekly Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) status, support stakeholder meetings, review Actuals Hours reports for time charging accuracy and alignment with IMS status.
• On a monthly basis: calculate & enter Estimate to Complete (ETCs) into the financial system, analyze EV metrics and generate Variance Reports (VARs) as required, and attend program VAR meetings.
• Coordinate with the scheduling team to develop and execute to an Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
• Coordinate Change Requests with the Business Management and Scheduling team as needed
• Work to targeted cost, schedule, and staffing requirements
• Review labor resource and cost actuals on a weekly basis, taking action on any discrepancies
• Support development of packages for Proposal and Change Requests for cost and schedule and present to Sr. Leadership
• Support logistics team, generate staffing requirements, documentation, forecasts
• Facilitate internal meetings to support staffing, ensuring the staffing needs meet the staffing baseline
• Adhere to all internal processes for Program Management
• Perform schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks
• Perform full project monitoring such as, requirements traceability, SOW shredding, facilitation of team meetings, tracking and closing action items, presentation creation for all levels of leadership
• Bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) or technical field
• Hands on experience in project management, control account management or technical leadership.
• Experience with CAM and EVM methodologies
• Proficient with MS Office applications including Excel, Word, Project, and Power Point
• Ability to communicate with multiple levels of the organization having excellent presentation skills
• Experience with Risk Management, Return to Green (RTG) plans, and scheduling cross functional activities
• Experience in contracts executing full earned value management
• Experience with proposal basis of estimates (BOEs)