Job Title Communications Specialist
Duration Expected to be 18 Months contract with possibility of extension
Location AZ, CA, OR
Transition Change Management Professional
- This role is expected to be primarily remote/hybrid. Being near a client site location in the US (AZ, CA, OR) would be preferred. Would consider a candidate outside of AZ, CA or OR, but they need to work PST or MST hours. The work involved includes working with a global project team. Hours would need to be flexed to accommodate occasional 7am PST meetings with Europe and 5/6pm PST meetings with Asia. Total hours worked during a given week are not expected to extend beyond 40 hours.
- Do you get excited or fired up about the transformation of our supply chain and have been waiting for the perfect opportunity?
- The Process Adoption and Value Acceleration Team has a great opportunity that might be the perfect fit for you. PAVA team is supporting client employees and managers to ensure we are successful at the people side of change. This job opportunity is for a change management lead role for Sourcing programs.
- The Change Management will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Close partnership with the project manager and workstream lead
- Develop CM strategy and plan and monitor and control the plan
- Integrate CM resource plan and budget into the overall project plan
- Drives CM contributions and deliverables in the PLC
- Define and partner with CM Stakeholders
- Create CM deployment plan
- This involves working with a team working on change management, process adoption, LEAN SS for client supply chain programs. Person will be assigned to one or more programs as the change lead.
5 essential and desirable skills/ experience required for the role:
- PROSCI certified
- Transition change management professional
- Comms expertise
- Project management
- Quick to learn, independent worker
- BA degree preferred but not required
- PROSCI certification
- PMP Project management a plus
- Any APICS – a plus
- Required experience/knowledge of any specific IT Systems/Software:
- General office, outlook. Excel proficiency.