Production activities performed in a clean room environment, may be working with sophisticated equipment; may require inspection of parts or product; may be required to set up and/or monitor equipment at a basic level. May be required to read, follow and maintain records. May be required to maintain records according to GMP. Moderate Supervision is required. 4-7 years of experience. Associate Degree in Natural Sciences or Chemistry Preferred.
PPE Required: All provided by Client
Years of experience/education and/or certifications required:
• 4-7 years of experience.
• Operators must pass a physical and respirator fit test.
3-5 skills requirements should this person have
• Ability to follow directions (written and oral) and work individually or as part of a team.
• Mechanical knowledge/aptitude (example – likes working on cars, fixing things at home, etc.)
• Attention to detail; able to accurately document work performed
• Reliable, hard worker, good attendance
• Curiosity, desire to learn more about the chemical process and business.
• Personal Integrity
• Ability to collaborate well with others
• Previous manufacturing experience
• Lifting up to 50#
Nice to have (but not required)
• Associate Degree in Natural Sciences or Chemistry Preferred.
• Previous experience in chemical, pharmaceutical, or food manufacturing highly desired.
• Mechanical Certification
• 2nd shift 3:00pm – 11:30pm
• 3rd shift 11:00pm – 7:30am
• Mon. – Sun. 8-hour shifts
Works weekends and holidays through the year; occasional overtime