All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
The ideal candidate will be a SME for the Cassandra database who can specialize in operational support.
Responsibilities May Include:
• Primary operational support for assigned database environments, as well as backup support for other environments
• Responsible for database and system performance, including database monitoring, problem analysis, and tuning activities to ensure optimum database performance
• After-hours support for application release and change management activities
• Participate in on-call rotation and respond to critical database incidents
• Work with application development groups and system administrators to determine the best storage, access, and distribution methods for data
• Participate as a project team member providing vital information regarding database tools, structure, physical design, and implementation
• 4 to 5yrs years of experience in Datastax Cassandra
• Candidates should possess strong bash or Ksh scripting experience.
• Database maintenance
• Experience with backups/restores
• Experience with other NoSQL databases
• Hands-on experience in performance tuning Cassandra ring,
• Advanced knowledge and experience with Cassandra, Opscenter
• Exposure to how Map-Reduce/Hive/Pig jobs can run on Cassandra.
• Excellent communication is a must
• Willing to work in the shifts
• Bachelor’s degree required