Job Title C# Developer
Duration Expected to be 9 Months contract with possibility of extension
Location Remote—Aloha OR 97078
- We are looking for an experienced Web Application Developer to develop exceptional software products and applications in factories of NVM solution organization.
- Qualifications/Responsibilities include, not limited to the following
- Assessing the business need and crafting robust and scalable application design, designing and documenting the solution design, playing a developer role on the team
- Minimum of 4-6 years of industry experience in software design and writing solutions using C# technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
- SQL, C#
- Web (ASP.Net MVC, REST, HTML, JQuery, CSS)
- Experience with design patterns along with working knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows is preferred
- A strong knowledge of DBMS concepts from an application development perspective and experience in working with relational databases including SQL development skills
- Ability to contribute to testing and implementation approach for presentation layer. Interest and ability to work further down the stack.
- Experience with responsive design principles Exceptional HTML and CSS
- Experience of modern web development toolkits and libraries such as Jquery
- Experience of developing with Web APIs, RESTful JSON APIs, XML experience
- Practical knowledge of working within a continuous build environment including working with a Source Control Management tool.
- Experience of agile development processes an advantage Atlassian suite of tools, Confluence and JIRA experience
- Previous exposure to the educational software environment and familiarity with industry standards and specifications an advantage.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing
- Possess excellent communication skills, the drive to succeed and work independently and on a team, with the ability to multi task, and deliver quality results.
- Years of experience required: 1-3 years of industry experience in software design and writing solutions using C# technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
Minimum Educational Requirement
BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering