All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
• Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
• Uses appropriate tools to collect, correlate and analyze data; records and maintains technical data for use in developing operating and instruction manuals. Conducts tests; develops preliminary findings for review by experienced analysts.
• Assists in the development of standards and procedures. Prepares written reports of work. Applies and executives standard information systems theories, concepts and techniques.
• Determines approach and solution to problem when issue is within scope of own ability. Develops solutions to problems where casual relationships can be identified and precedents exist.
• Conducts training.
• Applies analytical thinking skills to diagnose and make recommendations on systems. Incorporates knowledge of business and technology to make recommendations. Translates data gathered from user discussions into business requirements. Identifies business/system needs and recommends solutions. Assists with the testing strategies and develops preliminary findings. Work is performed and technical decisions are made with a high degree of independence and performance is judged by results obtained.
• Analyzes departmental processes and needs, and makes recommendations that are most effective means to satisfy those needs. Analyses the most complex work procedures and job methods and presents concepts to simplify those procedures.
• Works effectively with team/group to accomplish organizational goals. Actively participates in client or team meetings by offering suggestions. Provides leadership to project planning.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years technical experience, or Master’s degree plus 4 years experience
• Experience in a Business System Analyst role.
• Systems Testing experience required.
• IT Implementation experience.
• Project Management experience.
• Engineering experience.
• 3 or more years total combined experience required.