All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
• Proactively understand the business tactics and the technology needs of the assigned programs.
• Understand both data and technology capabilities already in use across
Client and recommend appropriate application for the assigned programs.
• Lead the creation of program roadmap to support the needs of the business. Ensure alignment between business and technology organizations.
• Uses technical consulting skills, expertise, and collaboration to translate business requirements to functional requirements for technology delivery team.
• Manage integrated technology programs, providing visibility to business and technology leadership on the status, benefits, costs, and risks of new requests and in- process projects
• Develop comprehensive project estimates and timelines by soliciting input and collecting feedback from all impacted stakeholders.
• Work across IT and business functions to negotiate and secure the availability of resources to meet the demands of the program.
• Supervise a matrix team of Project Managers, Architects, Business Systems Analysts, and Programmers to deliver technology projects for the assigned programs.
• Interacts well with diverse groups across business and technology functions and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators.
• Effectively work with business functions to drive for results.
• Makes contributions to identifying overall process and/or technology improvements.
• Act with urgency and passion. Help others be successful.
• Responsible for compliance with applicable Client Policies and procedures.
• Work with minimal oversight; deliverables and relationships are monitored through periodic reviews
• Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years’ experience; Master’s Degree with 4+ years’ experience; including business analysis, project management, portfolio management, and strategic planning.
• Strong analysis and analytical skills. Understanding and/or experience with Platforms, Data and Integration.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions.
• Innovative thinking and the ability to leverage past experience to be successful in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Proven track record of effective project leadership and positive results.
• Ability to self-manage time and priorities.
• Understands the pharmaceutical market including role of providers, patients, payers, distributors, and policy makers.