The Business System Analyst role will be focused on the Vision and Catalyst platform, which is a dashboard leveraged across the pharmaceutical development organization to monitor operation metrics related to clinical trials. This position will be instrumental in the development, identification, and implementation of system modifications that will enhance the system and provide key new functionality.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Consults with functional areas to develop understanding of the varied and complex business needs supported by the system.
- Understands the role of the system in the big picture and provides ideas and recommendations regarding the evolution of the system.
- Independently perform analyses and implement data, software, or technology solutions to deliver precise, reliable, and reproducible products in a timely manner, under the direction of a more senior team member.
- Demonstrate technical precision and strong analytical skills. Possess good understanding of software development.
- Perform routine tasks competently and independently and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Produces and maintains required documentation associated with work product, keeping it current and accurate.
- Coordinates and or performs testing of system modifications.
- Communicates system changes and issues to next level of management.
- Experience working with data and analytics.
- Experience working in pharma
- Experience in the systems development, implementation, and operations of a large-scale, enterprise systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively lead and facilitate meetings with customers and technical team members.
- Must be deliverables focused and detail oriented.
- Must exhibit exceptional teamwork skills.
- Experience working with Jira and with the agile methodology