All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
An individual contributors to the implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to system projects. The position has the responsibility for the management of an application’s system development lifecycle as well as the data residing in the application. The position is responsible for interfacing between the business stakeholders such as engineers and analysts and the technical resources such as developers, data scientists and architects.
This BSA will be specifically working with our Connected Plant team to deploy a Smart Factory system that integrates data from OSI PI, POMSnet, and other systems to allow us to build statistical and machine learning models to feed analysis and displays of our manufacturing equipment such as health metrics, and recommended prescriptive maintenance actions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Analyze moderate to high complex business requests and processes that relate to technology implementation such as implementing a new application or creating a reporting dashboard.
• Define an action plan for business analysis deliverables such as requirements definition and Use Case development.
• Prepares project documentation such as such as Requirements Documents, Activity Diagrams, and Uses Cases.
• Understands the role of the system in the big picture and provides ideas and recommendations regarding the evolution of the system.
• Performs Gap Analysis researching and analyzing business processes resulting in business optimizations.
Coordinates and/or performs testing of system modifications. Provides systems expertise and supports system training, educational tools and materials.
• Lead requirement gathering meetings with business stakeholders, performing business process modeling and facilitating development of process flows and diagrams.
• Identifies project risks, issues, and decisions needed communicates them to the next level of management and/or project lead.
• Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned related to project execution.
• College degree in Information Systems, Data Analytics, Computer Science, related field, or 5+ years of equivalent work experience is required.
• Experience in the systems development, implementation, and operations of a large-scale, enterprise IT systems.
• Experience leading meetings with stakeholders to interview users and gather requirements.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to effectively lead and facilitate meetings with customers and technical team members.
• Must be deliverables focused and detail oriented.
• Preferred candidate has advanced skills with Microsoft Office, including ability to manipulate and summarize data in Excel, create attractive and effective slides in PowerPoint, and create requirement documentation in Word.
• Preferred candidate has Pharmaceutical experience.