• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related business area preferred. Master’s Degree in business or computer science a plus. Business experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
MUST HAVE – The main skillset is Webi report development and support.
• Management, Leadership, and Personal Skills
• People Oriented
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships at all levels
• Self-starter and can work with limited supervision
• Strong Communication Skills: Verbal & Written
• Effective documentation skills
• Strong desire to learn new skills
• Possesses a strong analytical approach toward drawing logical conclusions
• Detail oriented and focus on code quality
• Strong working knowledge of designing and developing dimensional models, operational data stores, and master data repositories
• Strong working knowledge of developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and packages
• Good working knowledge of ETL development using SAP Data Services or equivalent
• Good working knowledge in report development preferably using SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 including Web Intelligence & Crystal Reports and Universe design
• Dashboard development using QlikView or equivalent is a plus
• Working knowledge designing and developing data models or semantic layers
• Good working knowledge of Erwin (or similar modeling tool) and building 3rd normal form / dimensional models
• Working knowledge of a job scheduling tool such as TIDAL is a plus
• Knowledge of RDBMS – Oracle and MS SQL Server
• Familiarity with Cloud terminology and Business Intelligence tools in Amazon AWS is a plus
• Familiarity with statistical/analytical tools such as SAS, R, or Python is a plus
• Minimum 6 years of IT experience
• Minimum 4 years of working on Business Intelligence projects with hands-on experience developing datawarehouse, data marts, reports and dashboards
• Minimum 3 years hands-on experience developing SQL, stored procedures, designing dimensional & 3rd Normal Form data models
• Minimum 2 years of experience developing reports and dashboards using Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports and Universe Design in SAP 4.2
• Minimum 2 years of experience in hands-on ETL development using SAP Data Services
• Some experience in developing Qlikview applications
• Experience working with scheduling tool preferably TIDAL preferred
• Design, develop, support, and validate various data integration and reporting functions within the Business Intelligence environment at the Bank, including the Oracle data warehouse, data marts and business intelligence-related applications.
• Perform the activities related to the design, development, validation, documentation, and support of the Bank’s ETL, Reports, and Qlikview dashboards.
• Set and monitor standards related to the data warehouse data model.
• Assist the business intelligence team in the optimal management of the Bank’s data warehouse/business intelligence environment that includes SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 and SAP Data Services 4.2, Python, SAS and associated applications.
• Provide support to the business users with the reports, visualization and data related questions.