All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
The BHR supports the Business HR teams by working with the business to contribute insight on people implications and operational activities. Coordinates support from other Business HR members and COE when appropriate. Provides advice and interpretation of HR issues to managers and employees in a variety of settings. Works with managers and employees to resolve issues. Operates within defined parameters and within a limited scope of responsibility, either in terms of functions or size of client area served. This assignment will focus on both strategic and tactical competencies.
The BHR will serve the Dublin & Livermore teams engaging in tactical daily interactions with site staff, reporting, and transactional elements associated with talent moves, organizational structure & design, people analytics & data, change management and organizational communication. Strategic responsibilities include but are not limited to, talent management, EED&I and strategic engagement solutions across the site
• Execute core BHR role with client groups including HR Cycles/ HR processes,
• Talent Acquisition actions, Talent Management development plans and NOP actions
• Execute communication plan for 2023 Engagement Survey and action planning
• Actively participate/lead engagement initiative through the People Committee
• Report on people and data analytics including key metrics, business drivers and needs
• Implement EEDI/Culture initiatives & act as regional lead on Corporate committee
• Sets clear strategies and robust implementation plans
• Simplifies how work gets done; removes needless bureaucracy
• Previous familiarity with an operations function
• Previous talent management experience
• Previous experience with succession planning and engagement surveys
• Previous experience with human resources and collaboration/partnership with client groups and COE partners such as talent acquisition, legal, employee relations.
• Experience with organizational change and change management
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
• 5+ years Human Resources experience.
• Must have moderate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of business and HR principles and practices gained through multiple business cycles in HR.
• Understands the regulations and policies affecting HR and the business.
• Knowledge/experience with California preferred.