Job Title Benchmark Technician
Duration Expected to be 4 Months contract with possibility of extension
Location Santa Clara CA 95054
- Benchmark knowledge and familiar with running benchmarks
- Being able to open a laptop and change the configuration
- Backup and Restore methodology (Ghost), Firmware Flashing (Bios, Hardware upgrades),
- Set up and calibrate systems for testing.
- Concisely summarizing the results.
- Familiar with running games (Steam), as well as benchmarking games.
- Windows OS
- Candidate possesses experience debugging PC hardware platforms, building systems and configuring hardware. Experience installing and running benchmarks
- Verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Can follow technical directions carefully and accurately. Runs predefined software installation and tests in a controlled environment, and records both the system set up and test results accurately
- Associate’s degree preferred, HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates