The Asset Protection (AP) Analyst has the main role of collection and analysis of Point of Sale (POS) and business data for Retail. The process includes defining rules within Exception Based Reporting System, SAP knowledge, and familiarity with POS Systems. The AP Analyst will be responsible for collaboration and communication with Brand and Shared Services partners.
- Review and analyze data within Exception Reporting System and other databases to identify, detect and develop System generated findings.
- Discover new areas of risk/fraud within Exception Reporting System and improve the logic within existing areas of the System.
- Manage the relationship with Brand and Shared Services partners and oversee the use of the Exception Reporting System.
- Respond to end user support requests with high quality, speed, and accuracy.
- Use of data to support recommendations for Brand and Shared Services partners in solving business problems.
- Analyze business reports related to theft/fraud to determine AP Field involvement. Partner with the AP Field team to investigate as needed.
- Analysis of inventory results and inventory movements to provide insights.
- Provide Monthly/YTD Statistics on investigations, audits, training, and restitution for department leadership.
- Assist with projects and programs, as needed.
- Administrative Duties, as needed.
- Database administration experience
- Strong data visualization / storytelling capabilities
- Knowledge of Exception Based Reporting, SAP, Business Objects and Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of retail business risks and analysis
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- 1+ years’ experience with systems, preferably exception-based systems
- College Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, or Business Analytics