All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Electrical engineer to design board level electronic circuits and equipment for aerospace avionics.
This position should be considered a hybrid position.
• BSEE and 5 years, or MSEE and 3 years of mixed signal circuit design experience.
• Proficiency with simulation, Pspice and Cadence Schematic Capture.
• Proficiency in hardware troubleshooting / software debugging.
• Physical testing experience including proficiency with lab measurement equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc).
• Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts verbally and in written form.
• Position includes generation of design documents, specifications, user’s manuals, test plans, analyses, etc.