All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
In the Agile Implementation Lead/Coach role, you’ll ensure your teams’ delivery success by leveraging the appropriate Agile methodology to enable predictable, quality delivery while maintaining a focus on the continuous improvement of the team. The Agile Delivery Lead will optimize team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team’s goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
Experience And Knowledge We Need
• Expert working knowledge in improving the ways of work on an organization-wide scale (including multi-year experience with using a variety of agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban and scaling frameworks).
• Experience with transformation and/or change management approaches.
• Experience guiding or assisting newly trained Agile practitioners across the enterprise.
• Experience with handling multi-product dependencies and scaled setups.
• Experience partnering and mentoring leaders, teams and fellow coaches and Scrum Masters throughout the organization.
• Experience in different approaches delivering/leading workshops, training, coaching, mentoring, consulting, hands-on modeling
Education And Experience Minimum Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in business or technology major or equivalent work experience
• Experience developing custom internal training materials
• 3+ years of experience as an Agile Coach
• 5+ years of experience as a change leader for Agile, Scrum, Kanban
• At least 2 years of experience serving as Agile Delivery Lead or Scrum Master
• At least 2 years of experience working with Agile tools (e.g. JIRA or Confluence)