All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
In the Agile Implementation Lead/Coach role, you’ll ensure your teams’ delivery success by leveraging the appropriate Agile methodology to enable predictable, quality delivery while maintaining a focus on the continuous improvement of the team. The Agile Delivery Lead will optimize team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team’s goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
• Supports tribe/teams through Kanban/Scrum Agile methodologies
• Define and work within an agile project governance framework established by Transformation Manager
• Be the functional and subject matter authority for the solution and act as the liaison between product, technology, business and governance teams
• Partner with the Product Owner to define the product roadmap, owning the structure and content of the product backlog including user stories that effectively communicate stakeholder requirements and that are easily consumed by software development teams
• Collaborate with the engineering team, in particular the Solution Architect, to define and validate the technical approach, strategy, and deliverables for the project
• Drive delivery across multiple domains, e.g. define and validate the technical approach, strategy and deliverables with engineering leads; lead QE in the execution of test plans and verification of sprint feature releases; facilitate UAT and business acceptance
• Lead, facilitate and attend meetings; provide project status reporting to management; assist with testing scenarios, and validate results
• Actively participate in and drive transformation efforts/initiatives across the whole organization, focusing specifically on org-wide leadership and behavior changes and making sure these result in a demonstrated increase in impact/value the Agility brings.
• Contribute to building a transformation coaching capability by spreading the adoption and improvement of relevant Agile practices across the enterprise.
• Increase adoption of agile principles and method (DevOps) through trainings, workshops, mentoring and hands-on work across the whole organization, including partnering with business groups with a similar mission
• Facilitate and execute Agile and transformation training programs and assist Transformation Manager in developing needed training content.
• Integrates Agile and Lean principles into team practices and work products
• Coaches Product Owner and team on backlog refinement and prioritization
• Utilizes team feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity and works with team to continuously improve
• Proactive self-development and learning of the industry improved practices, new methods, and tools to drive our continuous improvement.
Experience and Knowledge
• Expert working knowledge in improving the ways of work on an organization-wide scale (including multi-year experience with using a variety of agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban and scaling frameworks).
• Experience with transformation and/or change management approaches.
• Experience guiding or assisting newly trained Agile practitioners across the enterprise.
• Experience with handling multi-product dependencies and scaled setups.
• Experience partnering and mentoring leaders, teams and fellow coaches and Scrum Masters throughout the organization.
• Experience in different approaches delivering/leading workshops, training, coaching, mentoring, consulting, hands-on modeling etc.
Education And Experience Minimum Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in business or technology major or equivalent work experience
• Experience developing custom internal training materials
• 3+ years of experience as an Agile Coach
• 5+ years of experience as a change leader for Agile, Scrum, Kanban
• At least 2 years of experience serving as Agile Delivery Lead or Scrum Master
• At least 2 years of experience working with Agile tools (e.g. JIRA or Confluence)