All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree required, as well as an interest in event planning and management.
• Experience working in higher education preferred.
• Ability to work responsibly with little guidance and prioritize tasks; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong motivation and organizational/time management ability; detail oriented.
• Assist the Director of Events in organizing some 200 diverse, high-profile, complex events throughout the year for the Dean’s Office, Alumni Relations, Executive Education, MBA programs, Undergraduate programs, McDonough centers and initiatives, and prominent faculty panels and conferences. Assist with student groups, as appropriate, with their speaker events.
• Create and maintain guest lists. Create and distribute event invitations. Create and maintain RSVP lists and send follow-up reminders prior to events.
• Create name badges and manage registration for events.
• Manage the reservations for Fisher Colloquium.
• Field event equipment inquires.
• Identify event locations.
• Assist with day of setup and logistics for events.
• Work with MSB Applications Team to develop knowledge or experience working with customer relationship management (CRM) tool, Salesforce, and event management tool, Linvio. Salesforce and Linvio are used to build event registration pages and send event related emails to keep track of those who attend events.
• Work with the team in the Office of Marketing and Communications to promote the events and build audience, and to produce printed collateral for events as needed.
Light: Frequently required to move up to 10lbs weight and walk or stand with operation of controls. Occasionally tasked with moving items weighing up to 20lbs.