Shift timings: 37.5 hours
• Position provides administrative support to a select group of a faculty and their research groups. Workday transactions preferred but not required; including travel and purchase reimbursements, purchasing of laboratory, course, and office supplies using the Brown Buys system in Workday. Room reservations. Back up as needed for team members.
Type of experience needed:
• Associates degree with a minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Proficient knowledge of internet browsers, and spreadsheet applications.
• Ability to prioritize in a multi-tasking environment while maintaining careful attention to detail.
• Excellent administrative, customer service and organizational skills with ability to work independently and with a team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Emphasis on accuracy when working with numbers.
• Ability to work in a diverse community.
• Number of years of experience needed: 2-3 years
• Minimum education requirement: Associates degree or equivalent experience
• Are there any specific tools the resource will need to know how to use:
• We would prefer someone who is familiar with Workday, but this is not a requirement.
• Must be proficient in spreadsheet applications – basic excel knowledge and internet browsers
• What is the ideal personality for someone in this role: A team player who is able to multitask and provide a high level of service to our faculty members and research team. Highly organized with an ability to prioritize workloads.
• Provide the TOP 3 “must have” skills: High-level Customer service, ability to multitask, high rate of accuracy
• Which skills are “nice to haves”: Workday experience