All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Profile: Ideal profile is a candidate that has worked in an academic or research lab environment that is responsible and dependable with solid communication and follow up skills. The role involves tracking contracts through a process, following up to check status, processing procurement orders in the system (Workday), coordinating with finance colleagues, and assisting with grant administration. The position requires solid command of Excel.
• Preference for experience in academic and/or research environment
• Competency with Microsoft Office and HRIS systems (Workday, PeopleSoft, etc.)
• Some experience with budget monitoring is preferred.
• Ability to perform in a deadline-driven, high-pressure environment and the ability to interact successfully with a diverse customer base.
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and well organized
• Written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills
• Provide support for the understanding of general university processes, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Coordinates and leads the administrative activities of the Center for Metabolomic Studies (CMS).
• Interface with all areas of the project from directors to end-users.
• Coordinates web design projects and organizes seminar series
• Resolve any administrative, program, operational or systems issues obstructing workflow or productivity.
• Provide oversight and support to for procurement, travel, and contracts;
• Ensure proper documentation for purchases, proper charges/allocations for purchases, Procard (credit card) reconciliation, employee reimbursements, requisitions, purchase orders, and the like.
• Under the supervision of the CMS co-directors, organization of meetings; including interfacing with high-profile speakers and agencies.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of administrative components of project scopes and objectives.
• Assure relevant expenditures are within scientific and budgetary needs as well as budget limitations in collaboration with Lombardi and Medical Center Finance.