All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
|· We are seeking an energetic, professional and highly-organized Fixed Asset Staff Accountant.
· This opportunity will support the projects, and fixed assets accounting process for Client Corporation and its affiliate companies.
· The Fixed Asset Staff Accountant supports several company entities in various aspects of the financial cycle including; annual budgets, monthly variance analysis and financial reporting. Reporting to the
· Accounting Supervisor, this position is accountable to identify, communicate and perform accounting best practices according to GAAP.
· Responsibilities also include significant interaction with company entities’ leadership and financial teams.
|· Demonstrate experience with Accounting principles and practices with GAAP
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Communicate effectively through written and oral methods in a courteous, professional and timely manner
· Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel – Pivot tables, SUMIFS, VLOOKUP)
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills-forward thinker