All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
This position is ideal for someone who either has academic admissions experience or someone from HR/recruiting. Additionally, someone who has held a customer-facing role with multiple service levels involved (not call center agents, but detailed customer service).
Key words: Project, HR, Recruiting, Admissions, Academic, Non-profit, Grants are helpful.
The Program Director/ Academic Admissions Specialist serves as a leading point of contact for administrative management and support for the in-person and online students of the Applied Intelligence, Cybersecurity Risk Management, Technology Management, Emergency and Disaster Management, Project Management and the newly launching Strategic Digital Transformation master’s degree programs as well as a portfolio of certificates.
This position assists with the day-to-day administrative activities of the program(s), and acts as the liaison with various SCS and University departments.
This position will play a vital role by managing various touch points of the student life cycle.
This position is responsible for upholding and applying academic policy while working with various stakeholders in the community.
The Program Director/Academic Admissions Specialist job requirements include but are not limited to:
● Supports the day-to-day activities of the program(s) in providing administrative support for current and graduating students.
● Provides support and direction for academic advising, registration processes, academic actions, admissions events, new student orientation, and student out-processing procedures.
● Acts as the liaison between the program and various SCS and University departments on behalf of the student body.
● Tracks all enrollment stages, from current students through alumni.
● Organizes critical data for course scheduling and will support the development of each semester’s schedule based on those findings.
● Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred
● Experience at an academic institution a plus
● Experience in academic advising and management
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to translate policy into effective student advising
● Strong work ethic, good judgment, ability to collaborate effectively with others