: administrative, administrative support, calendar, Coordinate administrative, Human Resource, scheduling meetings, Student Management, This role is primarily responsible for administrative tasks related to scheduling interviews., University Background
, District of Columbia
: Full Time
This position is ideal for someone who either has academic admissions experience or someone from HR/recruiting.
This particular team is ideally would like someone with marketing/communications experience. someone who has the institutional knowledge to help navigate curriculum.
Additionally, someone who has held a customer-facing role with multiple service levels involved (not call center agents, but detailed customer service).
Client offers graduate programs in professional and liberal studies, professional certificate programs, custom and corporate training and education, summer school and special programs, and the University’s only part-time bachelor’s program. By pairing seasoned scholars and practitioners with innovative educational programming, SCS prepares students with the skills needed to succeed in today’s evolving business landscape.
The Admissions Specialist serves as the main point of contact for administrative management and student support of the ground and online modalities for the Integrated Marketing Communications masters degree program. The role provides secondary support to the other programs in the Marketing and Communications portfolio – Design Management Communications, Journalism and Public Relations & Corporate Communications.
This position assists with the day-to-day administrative activities of the program(s), and acts as the liaison with various SCS and University departments.
This position will play a vital role by managing various touch points of the student life cycle.
This position is responsible for upholding and applying academic policy while working with various stakeholders in the community. The Program Director job requirements include but are not limited to:
• Supports the day-to-day activities of the program(s) in providing administrative support for admitted, current and graduating students.
• Provides support and direction for academic advising, registration processes, academic actions, admissions and program events, new student orientation, and student out-processing procedures.
• Acts as the liaison between the program and various SCS and University departments on behalf of the student body.
• Tracks all enrollment stages, from current students through alumni.
• Organizes critical data for course scheduling and supports the development of each semester’s schedule based on those findings.
• Experience in communications or marketing field preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred
• Experience at an academic institution a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to translate policy into effective student advising
: 3- 5 years
: Anil Kumar
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.