Job Title Semiconductor / Manufacturing Technician
Duration Expected to be 06 Months contract with possible extension
Location Santa Clara, CA 95054 (Onsite)
Minimum Educational Requirement: AS degree in related field, including computer software, semi conductor, etc.
- Good problem solving ability is a must.
- Must be a self starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must. Computer Systems: Computer literacy, MS word, excel, PPT, Email
- Manufacturing Technicians operate complex equipment and analytical tools in a ESD environment. Multi-tasked responsibilities include, non-standard processing and problem-solving, as well as actual processing of state-of-the-art device.
- Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management Techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training cluster members while building a self-sustaining cluster team.